Boqueria Fruits | Ya ha llegado la temporada



Boqueria Fruits

OMG! It was a big new experience for me to have a shoot on Boqueria market in BCN. A lot of people just buying fruits an stuff looking on you like you`re crazy. Was a little bit hard, but actually, after that I filled sooo great, like I did something out of my zone of comfort. And I was proud of myself.

Anyway, I am a fashion blogger, so let`s talk about fashion:

Leather, leather, leather... FINE! I`m in! Why do people like it that much? Yeah, ok, leather is cool. And now I have a new MUST HAVE ITEM - pencil leather skirt. It`s almost that classic as a normal pencil skirt, but better. Another MUST HAVE ITEM in this look is a basic white t-shit, I have five, and I`m serious. They suit almost every clothes and almost every occasion. A denim jacket to this combination was just an experiment, but actually looks great, so now we know, we can put a denim with leather without doubts and they "like" each other.
Fur Michael Kors slip-ons are my favorites. Actually, slip-ons are stylish and comfortable, find one pair of the most comfy slip-on sneakers and wear them with everything.

As always I did a set for you of items of other brands (or same ones) that you still can shop. Click on the set to see what brands it contains.

I`m wearing:
ZARA Leather Skirt
COS Basic Cotton T-shirt
Pull&Bear Denim Oversize Coat
Michael Kors Slip-ons With Natural Fur
Mango Sunglasses






0 comment.:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author