Summer is gone | Los colores invertidos

Summer changes to Fall 

I was really surprised, when three days ago I saw that the temperature on the street was lower than 28 degrees. When summer is leaving us in Kiev you always have just two or even less weeks to wear that beautiful summer evening coats, than you must change to normal coat for autumn.
Sincerely, I was happy to wear my favorite evening coat. And I LOVE those colors so much!

I hope you will like it as well. As always I did a set for you of items of other brands (or same ones) that you still can shop. Click on the set to see what brands it contains.

I'm wearing:
ZARA Basic Pants
ZARA Clutch
ZARA Metallic Brogues
COS Blouse
&otherstories Summer Coat and Sunglasses








0 comment.:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author